Purchase now and we'll ship when it's available. Estimated in mid August.
New York-based designer Nicholas Obeid's three-seat sofa marries classic French style with 1940s glamour. Faceted corner detail on arms offers a traditional feel, while the simplicity of the plinth base makes it fresh and modern. birch and solid oak frame and leg. Semi-attached seat cushions create the look of a loose cushion while providing a firmer sit for entertaining or lounging. Looks rich, lustrous and inviting in chic slate velvet.
Claude Slate Velvet Sofa 91"Wx38"Dx31.25"H
- Designed by Nicholas Obeid
- 100% cotton velvet in slate
- Solid oak and birch frame
- Sinuous wire suspension
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading
- Spot-clean with water-free cleaning solvent; do not use water
- Vacuum regularly; professional upholstery cleaning recommended
- See product label or call customer service for additional details on product content